To-do Lists for Mac OS is a simple but powerful to do application.
To-do Lists features:
- Stickies-like interface
- Quick, one-click tasks addition/removal
- Rich-text editing, in-text links support
- Seamless iCal/iCloud Reminders synchronization
- DropBox synchronization between computers and iOS application version
- Import of to-do lists from text files
- Export of to-do lists to text files
- Printing and mailing of to-do lists
- Backup and restore of the whole to-do database
- Full drag'n'drop support (make new to-do from web link, file, e-mail, or any other text)
- System services support (make new to-do from any text in any application)
- Rolled-up, translucent or floating to-do lists
- Customizable background color, text font and checkbox appearance
- To-do Lists Mobile version for your iPhone or iPad
Watch the video of To-do Lists 1.5.4 usage:
More to come!
If you want to request a specific feature, have an idea you want to share with us, or found a bug in To-do Lists, please visit our Antlogic Support Forums!