Topic: Syncing syncing and more synicing

Okay, I have To-do List on my Mac synced with Reminders on my iPhone and Mac. It's awesome!

Now, I want to be able to sync To-do List Mobile on my iPhone with both Reminders and To-do List on my Mac. If i can do that, my life will be perfect. ;-)

Is this where I use either Dropbox or iTunes to copy over the database? Is the step-by-step in the FAQ up to date on this?

I don't want to mess anything up because it's working so well now, but when I'm in a situation where I can't add reminders by voice, I much prefer the To-do list interface over Reminders.

Thanks!

Re: Syncing syncing and more synicing

Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Syncing iOS app with Mac OS one can be done via Dropbox (or via iTunes, however there you need to manually copy database file).
You'll need just to enable Dropbox sync in both applications, and login to Dropbox via browser.
However, it is not very smart - it is just to automatically copy database from iOS app to Mac OS and vice versa.
So, for instance, you cannot add tasks in parallel in iOS and Mac.

Oh, I see. Yeah, I want it live and in sync. Thanks for the answer, though.

I'm pretty sure the answer to this is no, but I have to ask: Is there any way to sync To-do List mobile with Reminders mobile, and in that sense, To-do List on the Mac would be synced, because it's in sync with Reminders?

Thanks!

No, unfortunately current version of To-do Lists for iOS does not support syncing with Reminders.
But this feature is in our to-do list.

Currently we are developing kinda universal syncing solution, which will later allow us to quickly implement good and clever sync with Reminders on both iOS and Mac, good/reliable syncing with merge via Dropbox, iCloud, whatever else.
However, this is not an easy task and requires some time to implement.

It will be great when it's done. I wish you much success with it.

For now, having the Mac version synced with Reminders is terrific!

Thanks for the info.