Topic: Where's the location storing Antnotes notes

I recently re-installed my MacBook. I'd like to know where's the location for Antnotes to store notes. I had quite a number of notes and want to restore them. I didn't find them in my "Application Support" folder.

Best regards,

Bob

Re: Where's the location storing Antnotes notes

Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Antnotes, like other sandboxed applications, keeps it's data in ~/Library/Containers/ua.com.AntLogic.Antnotes/Data/Documents/Notes.plist . Other .tiff files in Documents directory are cached application icons and can be removed.

Thanks! I got all my notes back.

I love my Antnotes, and I want to copy them across to my new Mac (OS X Yosemite) from my old Mac (OS X Snow Leopard).

But they're not, as you suggest above, to be found in ~/Library/Containers — I don't have even such a folder on my old Mac! How can I find my notes to copy them to my new Mac?

[Simple Antnotes 1.5.0]

Hi Mike, thank you for using our application. If you had Mac OS 10.6.x, then notes are stored in ~/Library/Antnotes.
Also you can upgrade to the version 1.6.0 which has Export and Import functions in the File menu.

I am a new user to Antnotes and cannot find the storage location for my notes.

Firstly I have created several notes. I presume they are automatically saved at intervals since there is no specific save command?

Like previous contributors I too do not have a ~/Library/Containers or  ~/Library/Antnotes folder. Can you help? I do not want to close the app to find I have lost my notes.

Antnotes 1.6.1 (build 58)
OSX 10.12.4

By the way is everything the same in High Sierra?

Hi,
Antnotes are saved automatically after you change the text, and before the exit, so your notes will not be lost.
The location will be the same as stated before for Sierra and High Sierra. The thing is that Library folder is not displayed in Finder by default so you should use Go->Go to Folder... from Finder's main menu.