Topic: Duplicate List & Save Style & Notes

Hi,
Love this little app smile
Would it be possible to add an option to duplicate a list (so as not to have to reset background image, text colour etc.) or just save a certain list style (including background colour/image, font style).
Also, numbered lists!
And the possibility to add notes to a list item, with a little graphic (ex. a triangle) one can click, if a note is present, to reveal the note and leave it open in the list itself, just under the item; the possibility to choose notes colour as well would be great big_smile
The ability to colour the backgrounds of individual list items would be pretty useful too.
Thanks!

Re: Duplicate List & Save Style & Notes

Hi, thank you for using our application.
Part of the functionality you are asking for is already implemented in the To-do Lists 2.0 development versions.
Soon we'll publish beta version for users.
You can get some information on the To-do Lists 2.0 page: https://www.todo-lists.com/todo-lists-2.html

Thanks for the reply!
Looking forward to To-Do Lists2 smile

Other features users accustomed to a web app like Trello may appreciate would be the ability to add images, grouping lists by category or board, and labels. Clicking a label could then open up an dynamic list showcasing all the tasks with that label in a certain group of lists, with the option perhaps to filter completed tasks. I've just gotten To-Do Lists and am using it to outline a novel, and such a feature would be really helpful to keep track of plot threads, amongst other things. I'm already working with Trello and the writing editor Ulysses, which has a good example of such a filtering by keywords option, but find To-Do Lists much faster and more intuitive for initial brainstorming.
I realize this is a lot to ask, and most likely falls outside To-Do Lists' initial scope, but maybe other users could benefit as well in their own way.

Hereby attached is a screenshot of a fake label I'm using right now in To-Do Lists (copy-pasting these "labels" from a helper list kept open, which is faster than retyping, but still slows down the creative flow), vs labels in Trello and keywords in Ulysses, for comparison.

Thanks again!

Here's trying to re-attach the image hmm

Post's attachments

To-Do Lists_labels.jpg 171.49 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thanks for your suggestions. I added them to our backlog.
Something similar is already implemented in our Antnotes application - you can search for notes by keyword(s), and insert images into notes.
However, they are not checklist-like, just separate notes.
Free version (Simple Antnotes) has both search and attach images feature so you may give it a try and see whether it suits your needs.

Alright, thanks, I'll check it out!