Topic: To-Do Lists v.2 Beta Feedback

Love the app! Best checklist app ever! Installed and tried v.2. Great new features, but needs some improvements. Here are few suggestions/ questions:

General:
-- For visual aesthetic reasons, suggest to spell the name all capital: "To-Do Lists" (vs "To-do Lists").
-- Option for vertical spacing is nice. But even when at its minimum, it's too high. Pls make as compact as in v.1, where there is no extra space on top and above letters.
-- Something is off with Translucent option and its opacity. It's either too translucent or not at all. Prefer an option to be "just a little translucent". Please check.
-- Show To-do Lists on all Spaces -- what does it mean?
-- File/ "Export" option is missing. Pls add.
-- When lists are deleted, sometimes they are still left on the screen as translucent list, with only letters showing, but no background color. I have not determined what exactly causes this behavior, but I think if it happens to lists, that at some point beed "Translucent" check-marked.

Sync:
-- Option to sync w/ Dropbox is a must pls.
-- Option to sync with mobile app is a must pls.
-- Pls also allow to choose folder path. In v.1, app creates folder in main Dropbox folder. My preference is to nest under already existing folder in Dropbox. It allows better organization of Dropbox folders.

Colors:
-- Pls add more colors into "Pastel Colors" (purple, pink, aqua, etc). They are the easy on the eyes.
-- Pls definitely bring back purple color from v.1 (everybody's fave).
-- Is this intentional that selected task is highlighted with blue color? If so, pls also add option to choose color, and option not to highlight at all.
-- When some background colors are applied, list header is also highlighted in blue (ex. please check last color (peach?) of "Pastel Colors").

Repeated tasks:
-- Repeated tasks: pls add option to repeat on certain days of the week (Mon, Tue, etc) and on certain days of the month (ex. 1st Mon, last Thu, etc).
-- Repeating task's menu options are not accessible (Revert/ Apply), when task is on the very bottom of the list (almost by the end of the computer screen).
-- Pls explain the behavior of repeated tasks. Ex. task "to review bank statement" every Fri. What happens once task is completed and check-marked completed?

Subtask:
-- When task is selected and dragged to new location, it creates subtask, when placed underneath another task. Pls  allow to disable this option. I move task often, and it's very annoying that they become subtasks automatically.
-- Pls add option to create subtask into "right-slick" menu" (next to "Remove To-Do"). It would be very intuitive.
-- Pls add option to move subtask to become main task, when selected and dragged to new location.
-- When subtask is completed, it moves to the bottom of the sublist. Pls add option to move to the bottom of the main list.

What's estimate release date of v.2?

Thank you!

Re: To-Do Lists v.2 Beta Feedback

Thank you for the detailed feedback!
We'll definitely use it to improve the beta 2.0
There is no planned release date, but I hope it will take month or two.

Re: To-Do Lists v.2 Beta Feedback

lliudmilla wrote:

-- Option for vertical spacing is nice. But even when at its minimum, it's too high. Pls make as compact as in v.1, where there is no extra space on top and above letters.

This is a huge one for me. The text isn't vertically centred in the cells, which makes it look unbalanced, but I really need to get rid of the excess space above and below the text in a cell because I use long lists.

Thanks!