Topic: Item Entry - intermittent backspaces and text overwrite

Probably not a good Topic line.  Occasionally, when I entry or update a To-Do item, the cursor/keyboard will stutter and backspace, so that the result is not what I was typing... For example, I may type "This is a todo" but starting at perhaps "todo", the cursor will start backspacing over the "is" and "a" resulting in something like "This isdo".  This is the action text stored as verified by looking at the item in Reminders.  When this is happening, you cannot control the cursor well and I end up making the correction in the Reminders app. 

Version 1.7.7 (103)
Mac: 10.10.4 (14E46)

Re: Item Entry - intermittent backspaces and text overwrite

I was able to recreate the issue...  I have a video, but can't upload it here... I was typing while holding my iPhone to record, but what when I type the word "see"... All other backspaces and corrections other than the word "see" were real...

i have the same problem, anybody can help???

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
So far we were not able to reproduce this behavior. It is critical to reproduce it to investigate the issue. If you have any ideas about possible conditions/settings, that might cause this behavior, or some other details, feel free to leave your comments here or contact us via email: support@antlogic.com.