Topic: Antnotes synched across different macs

can antidotes be synched via iCloud between an iMac and a macbook?

Re: Antnotes synched across different macs

Hi,
Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately at the moment you cannot sync your Antnotes via iCloud, but this feature is in development now. So it will be available in the next releases.

Wondering if this feature was ever released, and if so, how it works?  I see the import/export functionality, but that's not really the same as syncing. 

Thanks,
Ron

Hi Ronnie,
Unfortunately it is not released yet and still under the development. We are small company and low on resources, so things take some time.

Okay, understand.  Thanks for the reply.  I'll assume that the ability to change the storage location is also not current functionality?

Yeah, storage location is a default sandboxed container at the moment. You can manually import/export database to the file whenever you need.
Moving database to other location (i.e. some clouded storage, like Dropbox or whatever else) can work, however potentially may have problems. It should be possible to write some kind of script which will detect changes in two locations and copy files from one to another.