Topic: Antnotes erratic and notes won’t open when clicked

My paid version is erratic and the notes won’t open when I double click on them. They used to work—more or less, on and off—but now not at all. Also, the notes’ titles aren’t showing up, or do so off and on.

I’m running Sierra 10.12.1 on a MacBook Pro

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Re: Antnotes erratic and notes won’t open when clicked

Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Do Antnotes do not run for you?
Can you please check the Console application, then User diagnostic reports, and then if there is something regarding Antnotes?

Nickolay wrote:

Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Do Antnotes do not run for you?
Can you please check the Console application, then User diagnostic reports, and then if there is something regarding Antnotes?

The only thing I see is something that says: Antnotes[4912]: iRate rating process failed because: A server with the specified hostname could not be found.

The application starts and runs, but none of the notes open or display correctly. Right clicking on the Menu Bar reveals preferences, but that’s about all.

Can you please provide us a screenshot of wrongly displayed notes (via this forum, or by sending it to us at support at antlogic.com)?
Thanks.

Nickolay wrote:

Can you please provide us a screenshot of wrongly displayed notes (via this forum, or by sending it to us at support at antlogic.com)?
Thanks.

Thank you. Here you go.

1. The notes are stuck in the rolled up position. I can’t open them.
2. All should have a pin icon in the center. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don’t.
3. The notes’ titles (on note’s top line) are intermittent. Sometimes they show, and sometimes they don’t.

Thanks!

Post's attachments

antnotes screen shot.png
antnotes screen shot.png 126.98 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Hi, thank you for the detailed explanation.
We will check what can cause this.
Possibly notes loose their sizes - can you please check if it is possible to resize them by any of the edges/corners?

Nickolay wrote:

Hi, thank you for the detailed explanation.
We will check what can cause this.
Possibly notes loose their sizes - can you please check if it is possible to resize them by any of the edges/corners?

Hello,

Resizing the notes opened them.
However, one of the three notes continued to act erratically, and the icon in the menu bar didn’t work properly.
So, I deleted all three notes, and quit and restarted the app.
I created two new notes, and now things seem to be working normally...for now.
I’ll see how things go from here, and if I continue to have problems I’ll update you on this thread.
Thank you very much!

Hi, thank you for spending time on this!
And hope you'll enjoy using Antnotes despite this weird bug.