Topic: Sync between iPad Air and Macbook Pro Not working

Got the iPad air recently so I bought the To-do Lists mobile app so I can sync between my iPad air and my Mac book Pro (10.8.5). I followed the steps on the Youtube video but no luck. It seems like the iPad app is not creating a database file, as nothing ever appears in the ToDoLists folder on dropbox (or anywhere else in my dropbox folder). I can create the database using my laptop but once I open the iPad app it just keeps saying "Loading" and nothing else can be done with the app except force quit it and re-install it.

Re: Sync between iPad Air and Macbook Pro Not working

Hi. Thanks for the report. We received some complains about this behavior, however after some tries users were able to overcome this issue.
We'll investigate the possible cause of the problem, it should be definitely on the iOS application side.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Possible Dropbox syncing issues were fixed in version 1.2.0, which is now available to download from App Store. Main problem was in fact that Dropbox is case insensitive, while internally we were comparing pathes in case-sensitive way, causing sometimes hanging or other sync problems.

I am new to To-do Lists and Dropbox. I am also having difficulty in my iPad syncing with my iMac. Whilst this happened successfully at the beginning of a session, some 2 hours have now passed and the updated information inputed in in the iMac is not replicated on the iPad. As I have ticked the box on settings on the iPad to sync with DropBox and the similar box on the iMac I wonder what to do next. I have noticed that the iMac says that it synced with DropBox very recently but the iPad still remains as it was 2 hours ago. Any help would be appreciated.

iOS application should sync periodically. If it doesn't do this - please try to press manual sync button on a search screen, at bottom bar.

Further to my earlier question I have found out that the problem was caused by the internet connection being interrupted. All well now.