Topic: Can't sync from iMac to iPhone and very slow loading of app on iPhone

I just purchased ToDoLists for both the iMac and the iPhone today.  I have an iMac running 10.9.2 and an iPhone 5S running the latest software.  I have the box checked to sync through DropBox and though I am logged in to DropBox on both of these devices, and a ToDoLists folder appears in the DropBox Folder on the iMac, it is not syncing across my devices.  My iPhone, in fact,  says that it has never synced with the iMac. I have tried to force the sync in both directions with no luck. 

Another problem is that when I try to access ToDoLists on the iPhone, it loads extremely slowly, displaying the spinning circle for up to 3 or 4 minutes to load.  When it does load, the only lists it displays are the Welcome and 2 other lists that I started on the phone.  None of the iMac lists have come across.  Also don't know how to get rid of the ones on the iPhone, there seems to be no delete button.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Re: Can't sync from iMac to iPhone and very slow loading of app on iPhone

Hi. Thank you for contacting us.
It seems to be an issue on iPhone side - it timeouts when trying to connect to Dropbox. Is everything okay with internet connectivity? Also please try now to disable sync on iPhone, exit the app (by killing it from task manager) and re-start and re-configure Dropbox sync.

To delete a list, press on it's title, and you'll see a trash button dialog. Also you can press a pencil button on search screen, it will allow to delete lists or show/hide them. Other informatin on To-do Lists Mobile usage is available in help, which can be opened from settings.

Thanks for the info on deleting a list on the iPhone.  That worked. 

My internet connectivity is fine.  I tried killing the app on the iPhone and restarting and reconfiguring Dropbox sync but I am still unable to sync and it is still incredibly slow to load, timing out more than once. I actually deleted the entire app from my iMac, including all of the support files and reinstalled.  When I click on the arrow in Dropbox on my Mac, it says that it has synced but it has not.   Without this feature, and with it taking 3-4 minutes to open on the iPhone, it is really not very useful. 

Please let me know if you have other suggestions.

Strange, that's not the way it is expected to work (as you understand).
The other suggestion would be to delete application from iPhone, delete TodoLists folder from Dropbox (backuping all the data before it, of course), and try to reinstall app and reconfigure dropbox sync from iPhone side.
And, when it worked, configure the sync on Mac OS app.