Topic: HELP!

Trying to post and I keep getting an error message about no links allowed.  I'm not using any links.

Re: HELP!

Johntodo wrote:

Trying to post and I keep getting an error message about no links allowed.  I'm not using any links.

OK now it may work...

I really like your software. I have it on my MacBook air and on my iPhone 5S. Sometimes it syncs fine, other times it does not. It seems to have an issue if I type something in on my mobile, it appears on my mobile, but then it does not appear often on my desktop. Both preferences are checked to sync to my dropbox, and because it does work sometimes, those settings must be right. Huge problem right now is I am using this software for some really important projects. Two of my To Do Lists are rolled up on my desktop and I cannot access them. In the left Side of the title bar of these lists, which is all that shows, it shows a trashcan with an X through it. I can see these lists on my phone but not on my desktop. It has done this before, and it drives me crazy. Am I doing something wrong? It feels like for some reason it's unstable. It feels like if I look at a list sometimes on the mobile device it locks up and can't be opened on the desktop. I go in under the appearance tab and try to unroll it, and nothing happens. Very frustrating, it's stopping me from getting my work done. If I were to lose some of these list it would really be a pain. Thank you for your help. Hopefully we can solve this right away.

Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Sorry for inconvenience - there is such issue, and it happens when list is created on mobile and transferred then to Mac OS.
Those lists are not rolled, they just have zero height, so to unroll those lists you should drag them by lower right corner - and they will be resized.
We'll fix this issue in the To-do Lists 1.7.1
Also in the next version 2.0 we'll improve syncing, now it is far from ideal.

Thank you for your note.  A few things:  they were not created on the mobile, the were created on the Mac OS.  They show the diagonal lines in the lower right corner and look rolled up, but they will not allow me to drag them and resize them.  Pelase, do you have any other ideas?

They must be resizable. Bottom note line should also allow to resize, it just will not change a cursor.
The area which allows resizing is just small so sometimes you will not hit it.
We'll prepare and publish 1.7.1 update very soon, it should fix this problem automatically.

If you are familiar with property list editor, you can open tasks database in it and change list frame manually.