Topic: Beta Expiration?

I tried to download the beta but it said it was expired on 5/9/17?

Also, to confirm what other have said, without sync, the tool would not be useful as I'm often places without my laptop where I need to view and add to my to-do list.

Is the plan to maintain Dropbox sync?  I've not seen that mentioned in the previous posts.

Great job on a fantastic tool!
Mike

Re: Beta Expiration?

Hi, thanks for the message. I just updated the build so it will work again (please download it from the same link as before).
So, yeah. It seems that some kind of sync is mandatory and the most requested feature. So we'll implement it before doing the release.

Great...thanks.  Does the beta replace the production version or can they run side by side?  Mike

They both can run side by side, since they have different app identifiers. However they will use different databases.

I tried the Beta download again but it still says it will expire on 5/9 when I try to install it.  Thanks for your help..Mike

Hi Mike, sorry for that. Looks like wrong archive was uploaded.
Please check the link again - it must work now.

The current beta (downloaded today) expires tomorrow (2017-11-26). May we have an extended version please? Or is this end of the version 2 project?

Hi,
New beta was re-uploaded to the same location: https://www.todo-lists.com/downloads/TodoLists2_0_0.zip
It has the same functionality as previous since we are updating code and new version is in non-working state yet.

The beta has expired. Are you uploading a new beta? Is the app available to purchase yet?

Thanks, Chris

Hi, I refreshed the beta build. You may re-download it from the same link.
Release is not available yet since we didn't finish syncing side yet, sorry.

Hi,  beta expired April, 7th, 2019 for me and will no longer open.  Download as of April 8th, 2019 is the same version.  Can we get an updated version of the beta? 

Better yet, it would great if the final would be released on the App Store very soon.  This beta has gone on for a very long time.

Hi, sorry for a delay. The build was refreshed, so you may re-download it from the same link:
https://www.todo-lists.com/downloads/TodoLists2_0_0.zip

No worries.  Thank you for the refreshed build.   

Any idea on when it might be out of beta?  I know that syncing has been a delay and that for some commenters in the forum that is a crucial requirement.  For me, though it would be nice to sync, it isn't all that important as I predominately use my iPhone as a phone and do my computing on an iMac desktop computer.

Sounds like a good idea. Honestly, looks like only few percents of people really require syncing and use more then one mac device. We'll consider this as an option.

Hello Nickolay,

The beta is due to expire again really soon.  Any update on future of the app? 

Kind regards,
~Chris

Hi Chris,
I just updated the beta so you may re-download it via the same link: https://www.todo-lists.com/downloads/TodoLists2_0_0.zip
About future of the application - we are rewriting some internals of the application, which takes time, sorry.

Thank you, Nickolay, for the updated beta and the update on the app.  I am just glad to hear that you are working on it and it isn't being left to die.  It really is a great app and the beta, though it needs a couple fixes, is really an improvement on the original in my opinion. As long as the app keeps working, I will keep using it and patiently wait for the official release. 

Kind regards,
~Chris