Topic: Syncing my iphone to do with my mac

I am trying to use my To-do on both my iphone and my mac and be able to have the 2 sync. i read that it had to be done through drop box which i have but for some reason it isnt working. thanks
ann

Re: Syncing my iphone to do with my mac

Hi. The most common issue with Dropbox syncing is that databases on Mac and iPhone are saved to different locations inside of Dropbox. By default, iPhone saves it to ToDoLists folder inside of Dropbox, while on Mac it is easy to miss this point and save to the root of Dropbox.
Please check this (go to Dropbox folder, or run Dropbox application on iPhone, and see if there are two files named 'ToDoListsDatabase.tdl')

I was having the same issue.  I deleted the root file of .tdl and had to add to the path /ToDoLists/ in order for it to send to the file folder that was set up which contains the database .tdl
I did notice that now the box beside "automatically reload database" in the preferences section of ToDoLists is now checked.  It wasn't before.  Should it be?

tb wrote:

I did notice that now the box beside "automatically reload database" in the preferences section of ToDoLists is now checked.  It wasn't before.  Should it be?

When todo database is modified remotely (i.e. by To-do Lists Mobile application via Dropbox sync), for the first time you receive dialog, telling that file was modified remotely and asking what action would you like to perform. In this dialog there is a checkbox 'Do not ask again', which enables 'Automatically reload database' option.
So, it should be checked unless you want to receive that dialog every time the database file is modified.