Topic: Sync problem via dropbox with new version 1.6.3 (82)

I am a new user.  I downloaded version 1.6.2 (80) earlier today and experienced the same sync problem with dropbox that is reported as fixed in the new version released today 1.6.3(82).  I just updated to the new version and I am experiencing the same sync problem:

Under preferences, I select "Synchronize To-do's via Dropbox' and I click "Log In" and the indicator says "Logging in" and just spins endlessly with no further action.

Please help...

Re: Sync problem via dropbox with new version 1.6.3 (82)

Hi. Thank you for contacting us.
Please check the suggestions from this topic: http://antlogic.com.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?id=122
Deleteing To-do Lists password from keychain (if any) and deleting ua.com.AntLogic.ToDoLists.plist from Library/Containers should help.

Hi again. Finally we discovered error in our code which can lead to this behavior. We submitted version 1.6.4 to App Store, so it should be available for update soon.
Sorry for inconvenience.

I just update to 1.6.4 and again have lost the Dropbox syncing. I now get a "Dropbox.comerror 503". I tried deleting all the files/folder that you previously had me delete on 1.6.2 but it still will not sync. Version 1.6.3 update posted yesterday worked fine. Why did you post another update for something that was working?

i just noticed that their is a global issue with dropbox access now. I will tried to sync when they get their service working. The error may not be a To-Do Lists issue.

Yeah, error 503 is 'Service unavailable', and happens when something goes wrong on server side.